Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blessed to be living the good life.

Most days there is a moment or moments that reminds me why I have followed and chose my life's path. The path that continues to lead me in living a good life. 

I am blessed to have countless people teach me lessons every day. Sometimes I am reminded to reflect on what impact I am having on others and the lessons I am teaching others. These reminders prompt me to continue improving myself and to work to be my best. Other times, the lessons others teach me guide me to learn something new about myself, about others, or about how to best serve and support others. Ending the day with reflective thoughts or feelings that I have been taught invaluable lessons from others leads me to feel a sense of success in my life. 

I am blessed to have found a career that I am passionate about and gives me a sense of fullfillment. I have found passion in the ability to learn, serve and provide support daily. In living my life to achieve passionate, meaningful professional pursuits, I have provided myself with a fulfilling and therefore successful life. 

I am blessed to recognize that change is inevitable and accept it as a vital part of my life. Change allows me to continue to learn, develop and improve. Change also provides the chance for new opportunities. Although new opportunities may sometimes be disguised as a bump in road or a setback as we follow life's path, they are often times the greatest source of our learning and future success. Change and opportunity are two natural tools as I pursue living a good life. 

I am blessed to realize that I there are moments each day that demonstrate why I was meant to chose this path in life to find happiness and fulfillment. Those moments are fueled by the people that I interact with every day... the people that teach and support me and the people I am privledged to teach and support. These moments provide me with a love for my life and living the good life. :) 

‎"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it." 
"Each man must look to himself to teach him the meaning of life. It is not something discovered. It is something molded." ~ Antoine De Saint-Exupery
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." ~ Benjamin Franklin 
"I challenge you to make your life like a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk." ~ Anthony Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment